Friday, May 13, 2011

SMAS: Introduction

Hey, what's your favourite RPG of all time? When you ask people that question, what kind of response will you get? Final Fantasy VI, VII, VIII, X, XIII, Grandia, Dragon Quest, Persona, etc. These are all legit responses, because they're great games.

But what about Sailor Moon: Another Story? Yeah, I bet you don't hear that one very often. Let me tell you, though. Not only is this one of the best anime based games out there, it's also just one of the best RPGs ever made.










Like I mentioned before, I have a friend named Chibi who's into Sailor Moon, and her birthday is coming up, so I figured I'll finally write about this underrated game. I've been putting this off for far too long. Anyway, she's got some dolls based on the game here if you guys are interested:

http://chibiland.windy-goddess.net/chibidolls_anotherstory.html

While I was looking up stuff about this game, I found this opening:

SMAS:Opening

I've never actually seen this until today. Well, I'm guessing it's just a promo for the game. There isn't some OVA I'm not aware of, right? If there is, I'll need to get on it. Either way, it looks awesome.

Okay, I've got a ton to say about this game. It's one of those childhood titles for me. Now, what's the best way to go about this? After some thinking, I've decided to just run through the game in order, and as I go along, I'll share with you the way I've experienced the game. See you soon.

2 comments:

  1. wahhh..that's awesome =D Thanks for the thoughtful gesture :3 Looking forward to reading about them!

    Just saw that opening clip you posted, never seen it before but all the scenes were cut/paste from the series so I think it's fanmade (Since the title of the game is Sailor Moon: Another Story, with the 'S' in it) But that's okay- fun watch =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. *without the 'S' in it I mean XD (It says Sailor Moon S: Another Story)

    ReplyDelete